Shopping for a Sweater
- Can I help you?
- Yes, I'm looking for a sweater.
- What size are you?
- I'm an extra large.
- How about this one?
- Yes, that's nice. Can I try it on?
- Certainly, the changing rooms are over there.
- Thank you.
- How does it fit?
- It's too large. Do you have a large?
- Yes, here you are.
- Thank you. I'll have it, please.
- OK, how would you like to pay?
- Do you take credit cards?
- Yes, we do. Visa, Master Card and American Express.
- OK, here's my Visa.
- Thank you. Have a nice day!
- Thank you, goodbye.
Can I help you?
Can I try it (them) on?
size - extra small, small, medium, large, extra large
How does it fit?
How would you like to pay?
Konwersacja pochodzi ze strony http://esl.about.com/od/beginnerpronunciation/a/bd_shop.htm